CML boasts a staff of highly trained professional laboratory scientists, some with over 25 years experience, and continually participating in continuing education programmes. Priding itself on being on the cutting edge of technology, CML in November 2001 invested a fully computerized specimen management and reporting system otherwise known as a Laboratory Information System (LIS). Through linkages with local and overseas specialist laboratories, CML is able to provide a comprehensive range of services from simple tests like blood sugar estimation to more complex assays as DNA, HIV confirmation and Cancer Screening tests.
The laboratory participates in proficiency testing with the United States and CAREC to ensure that our performance is credible. In addition to its routine daily service Central Medical Laboratories Ltd. provides House Call Services as well as laboratory services to the Veterinary community.
Taking a long-term view is vital to CML’s activities and we look forward to the future with zeal and enthusiasm as we make the necessary changes and continue to offer quality service to the Jamaican community.
Our Corporate Objectives
- To observe the highest international standard of medical laboratory testing, and keep up to date with technological innovations.
- To maintain the integrity of our high professional staff.
- To be good corporate citizen.
- To offer quality customer service backed by technical competence and technology
- Building and growing through Teamwork
- “Quality through Excellence” “Excellence through Quality”